Friday, July 16, 2010

Busy busy

So I haven't been able to just sit down and scrap. I have been busy trying to get my house ready for the realtor to come over and take picture, only to not have to take any. So I had to stash away all my scrappy stuff.. But it will be making its way back out very soon. Tomorrow the hubby and I are having a date day, hoping to talk him in to taking me to the scrapbooking expo that is in town. Then it will be off to see Eclipse YAY!!!
Well keep your eyes peeled for some actually scrapbooking blogs to come.. I have a bunch of new Stampin Up stuff that I am dying to get using.
Happy scrappin!!

No comments:

< style type="text/css"> .commentNumber { border: 2px solid Black; padding: 5px; /*Modify the comment number's style here*/ } < script type="text/javascript"> (function () { var commentList, commentHeader, numBox, i, j; commentList = document.getElementById("comments-block"); if (commentList) { commentHeader = commentList.getElementsByTagName("dt"); for (i = 0, j = comm