Saturday, January 8, 2011

Recipe book

So as one of my birthday present this year I bought myself the Yourstory from HSN. I got a sweet deal on it, only paid 9.95.. WOOT WOOT!!!

So I haven't bond it all together yet, just waiting on some recipes from aunt. This recipe book is for my cousin who just bought his very first house.  I have a box of kitchen goodies started for him and thought a recipe book of some simple to follow recipe would be just what he needs.
Here is the cover of the book, the timer hands spin arounds

And here are the title pages for each section of the book.

I used the From my Kitchen Cricut cart. Now to just get all the recipes together and get it set off to him.
Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

< style type="text/css"> .commentNumber { border: 2px solid Black; padding: 5px; /*Modify the comment number's style here*/ } < script type="text/javascript"> (function () { var commentList, commentHeader, numBox, i, j; commentList = document.getElementById("comments-block"); if (commentList) { commentHeader = commentList.getElementsByTagName("dt"); for (i = 0, j = comm