Tuesday, January 4, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Wow I can't believe we are already 3 days into the new year. I have very busy that past month or so. I am so ready to get back into scrappin and crafting. I have a ton of things I want to get done this year and hope that I can stay on track to get them finished.

Right before Christams I sat down and made up to quick card using some long forgotten stamps from my collection. Both stamps are from Stampin Up!
Here are the cards I made..



I added some flower soft to this card. My first time using it.

You can't tell but I used glossy accents on the bird.
Both imagine were stamped on dampened watercolor paper.

For my birthday(12/24) this year I wanted to go bowling. This was the first my daughter had ben and she had a blast. Her first game she kicked her daddys butt :-)
Once again hope that everyone had a wonder Christmas and a Very Happy New Year. Can't wait to do some blog hoppin and to see what great things everyone comes up with this year.


1 comment:

Beverly Montez said...

This is sweet.
I like how you used the Flower Soft.

< style type="text/css"> .commentNumber { border: 2px solid Black; padding: 5px; /*Modify the comment number's style here*/ } < script type="text/javascript"> (function () { var commentList, commentHeader, numBox, i, j; commentList = document.getElementById("comments-block"); if (commentList) { commentHeader = commentList.getElementsByTagName("dt"); for (i = 0, j = comm