Tuesday, November 23, 2010

awww my 1st blog award


I am so very honored to recieve the Stylish Blogger Award!!! Thank you to Rachel!! Click on her name to visit her blog!!



Now this award comes with some Rules.....

1. Thank the person who awarded you

2.Share 8 things about yourself

3.pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered.

4.Contact bloggers and tell them about their award!



Ok so here are 8 things about me:



1. I am from Upstate NY but currently live in Washington.
2. I have a very head strong 4 year old little girl. She keeps me on my toes everyday!!
3. I have lost 200 lbs in the last 15 months.

4.I have the best hubby in the world. Hes my hero
5. My mom everything to me. I miss not living so close to her
6. I have 7 tattoos and can't wait to get more
7. I love the beach and I MISS living in Hawaii.. plus having some great friends there as well.
8. I love blog hoppin, but heck who doesn't


Here are the 8 wonderful blogs I have picked!! (just click on their names to visit their blogs)

1. Sarah
2. Momo
3. Crazy about Circut
4. Nikki
5. Jen
6. Nicole
7. Sarah
8. Tammy

1 comment:

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Oh thank you:) WOW, I love Hawaii and huge congrats on loosing the weight!

< style type="text/css"> .commentNumber { border: 2px solid Black; padding: 5px; /*Modify the comment number's style here*/ } < script type="text/javascript"> (function () { var commentList, commentHeader, numBox, i, j; commentList = document.getElementById("comments-block"); if (commentList) { commentHeader = commentList.getElementsByTagName("dt"); for (i = 0, j = comm