Welcome to the Be Thankful Blog Hop. If you are making your where here from Back Porch Creations then you are on the right track. If not head over to Pink Cricut the start and hostess of our fabulos blog hop.
I hope you have been enjoying all the stops along the way so far. I am excitied that I was asked to do this blog hop. Thanksgiving is one of my top 5 holidays. I loved getting as a kid getting together with my family. We would gather at my grandparents and get to visit with the cousin we hadn't seen all year. We would all sit around while the Turkey was cooking and looking over the new crisp JcPennys and Sears catalogs, all of us course saying we were getting this toy or that one for Christmas. We don't get to have many family Thanksgiving like that now. All of us cousin are grown and have our own families. I would like to sometime in the future enjoy one of those family Thanksgiving again.
Now on to my project and then things that I am thankful for. I wanted to create something that I could display proudly this Thanksgiving. So I took made these cute napkin rings. My supplies were pretty simple.
1 pack of 12 shower curtain rings from the dollar store. Some 2/$1.00 ribbon from Joannas and my Create a Critter cart and some leaf buttons.
I think they turned out pretty cute!!! (sorry about the picture, had to take it inside and my lighting sucks!!)
You can get 4 rings from one pack of the curtain rings I just ran out of orange ribbon. I hot glued 3 rings together and then wrapped them with ribbon.Here is a picture of the ribbon detail.
Now Sarah had asked us to list some of the things we are thankful of. First and foremost I am thankful for my family. With out them I am nothing really. Next would have to be not only the friends that I have known for years but my "online" friends as well. They make my day!! I am thankful for the men and woman that serve our country each and every day. My husband being one of them.
Yes yes yes the good stuff.. some blog candy.. I do have some blog candy for one lucky winner. Sorry I don't have a picture. But in order to win you must leave a comment and please become a follower of my blog. I will pick the winner on Monday, please and most important leave me a way to contact you.
Thank you so much for stopping by on to your next stop Wendy. So hop on over and see what she has created for you. And just in case you get lost here is the complete list of all the stop on the this hop.
http://www.pinkcricut.com/
217creations.blogspot.com
http://www.blueyecicle.blogspot.com/
http://www.craftjunkietoo.com/
http://scrapguy.blogspot.com/
http://www.littlepapersprinkles.blogspot.com/>
www.crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com
http://thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com/
http://www.backporchcreations.blogspot.com
http://luvmybabygirl.blogspot.com/ <~~ Thats me
http://gilbyscraftster.blogspot.com/
195 comments:
Just became your follower!!! I love CAC!!! and those turkeys are just soooo cute!!!
These are so cute and will look great on the dinning table for Thanksgiving. TFS
Kathryn
wamfamily at surewest dot net
I love the napkin holders ... I actually just made some too but they were frogs ... it was a frog/fish ..slimey theme for my son...lol
Hi there! I just became a follower. You can reach me at amyjrockstar@gmail.com if I should happen to win. :) I love your napkin rings! What a clever idea. I can't wait to make some to give as gifts. Thanks so much for sharing!
Hi there, I was already a follower, but love what you did making the napkin rings, makes me want to celebrate Thanksgiving like the USA, guess I'll have to settle for celebrating Christmas in the UK with some handmade ones for our festive table. I'm thankful for my craft room, so lucky to have one room deicated to my crafts!
http://pjbear-determinedscrapper.blogspot.com/
Super cute and what a great idea to use the curtain ring!!! I'm now a follower:) Thanks for sharing.
nlpimentel@aol.com
I am a follower.
What CUTE projects
kay_bear52@yahoo.com
Just became a follower. Your napkin rings are way too cute. These would make an awesome 4-H project for one of my girls. Thanks for sharing.
great project. Happy blog hopping!
cowchipper
How cute is that! Very creative. I love that you use shower curtain rings!! Your table will look great on Thanksgiving!
OMG!!!! LOVE the napkin rings. SUCH A FANTASTIC idea. I usually just do paper ones but these are so much cuter. Thanks for sharing.
New follower :)
erika.seever@klrd.ks.gov
OMG!!!! LOVE the napkin rings. SUCH A FANTASTIC idea. I usually just do paper ones but these are so much cuter. Thanks for sharing.
New follower :)
erika.seever@klrd.ks.gov
Hello! I am a new follower. Great ideas for Thanksgiving. I love the napkin ring.
~Amy
http://handmadebyamylee.blogspot.com/
WOW - what creative napkin rings and you made them look so easy to do! I am now a follower.
Blessings - Jenny Kozar
jlkozar AT comcast DOT net
My daughter loves making new napkin rings for Thanksgiving....we will definitely be using this! just became a follower. kasmello at yahoo dot com
I just became a follower and think your turkey napkin holders are so cute!
Great idea and it looks so easy. Thanks for sharing! I'm a follower!
luvscrappingtogether@gmail.com
Newest follower. :)
I love the simplicity. NEVER would have thought to use shower curtain rings. These came out AWESOME....
TFS,
Erin
spantastikreations@yahoo.com
That makes great napkin rings. Would never have thought of using shower curtain rings. You just never know where good ideas will come from.
What a terrific idea for making napkins rings! I love crafty people! We always come up with cute projects!
http://www.scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com/
Oops forgot to leave a site where you can reach me when and if I win.
pennys@iowatelecom.net
These are so cute! I love them!I am a follower!
sandyh502001 at yahoo dot com
I am so thankful for my family too!
What a neat, inexpensive idea! TFS!
I am now a follower...
~ JD ~
jdykstra5606{at}gmail{dot}com
ADORABLE napkin rings! Love them!
Happily following :)
kfossandfour@gmail.com
http://khristenscraftroom.blogspot.com/
What a great idea!! I am always looking for ways to "dress" my table. I love this and it is a way to get my kiddos crafting. Thanks for sharing.
the napkin rings are so darn cute. What a great idea. TFS. suz.p@comcast.net
I love those napkin rings! I am considering making a set for Christmas/the winter holidays...too much fun! Thank you for sharing and I am now a follower!
Ashley "Scrappin' Pink Piglet"
scrappinpinkpiglet at gmail dot com
Love your idea. Became a follower.
Michel E
craftymom205 at yahoo dot com
What a great idea to use shower curtain rings! Those turkeys are adorable. I'm following you now for sure! skurin@yahoo.com
Great idea!
These are too stinkin cute! Love them. I just became a follower and look forward to going through your blog!
now that is just ingenius! totally love those rings, what a riot! awesome idea and that turkey is so flippin cute! I am thankful there are crafty people like you who share great ideas!
I am a followe especially after that cutie project!!
mrsroddy4@aol.com
Create a Critter has got to be my next purchase. The turkeys are so adorable. Happy Blog Hop.
I love your napking holders! They are so cute! just became a follower. And thank you for sharing. lindagk23
OMG How adorable are these!!!! What an adorable project:o) Already following.
http://canadiannickelscrapn.blogspot.com/
Love your napkin rings. They are just sooo stinkin' cute.
I'm a new follower.
I'm thankful for my wonderful husband, my dear daughter and my country and my freedom thanks to the wonderful troops.
Hugs....
I'am a follower, yippy. I love your project. I have some of those leaf buttons. I think I can make these. I love that Turkey. I'am so thankful for this morning, thank you.
dendearmas@aol.com
This is such a cute idea. I am your newest follower.
Cute napkin rings. Easy but neat Christmas present. See how easily you can inspire someone you don't even know? Thanks for the chance to win some blog candy!
mhoecker at gmail dot com
I love these! Think I'll need to lift this idea for sure...
Cricut Chick
cricutchick@rocketmail.com
www.cricutchick.com
i am a follower
love those napkin holders ..
labebeliza4us@yahoo.com
Such a great project! Thanks for sharing it with the Hop.
Anne
These are adorable! I would never have thought to use shower rings! What a great idea! I'm a follower! Thanks for the chance to win!
a follower! i just love those lil turkeys they are super cute.
lynn.j.anderson@gmail.com
I just became a follower too! I love the idea and how easy they really would be to make! Thank you for sharing your great idea with us. I am so thankful for crafty people like you! pjritsema at gmail dot com
Cute napkin rings! I'm sure you'll enjoy them on your Thanksgiving.
Cute project!!
What a fantastic idea for the rings. Imagination at it's best. Thanks for sharing xx
How adorable these are! What a wonderful idea! Thanks so much for sharing. ksjennings(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm thankful for my family and my church. I also miss the big Thanksgiving dinners with all the cousins. We are all so spread out now that it never happens.
Your project is so cute and easy. TFS
desaucier at bellsouth dot net
Darlene
What a neat idea. I love your napkin rings. Thanks for a chance to win.
marionment@msn.com
OMGosh how cute were they...very cleaver
cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com
These are the cutest ever!!!!! Great job and thanks so much for sharing. I'm now your newest follower and would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime. jennyscards.blogspot.com
Thanks for the chance to win and for sharing your wonderful ideas with all of us!
hugs,jen
jenniferhogge07@yahoo.com
Oh, So very cute!!!!!
Just became a follower you have a great blog and I love the project. I will definately try to create these...cute turkeys!! :) I am thankful for so much but family, faith and friends (crafty and otherwise) are at the top of my list...thanks for sharing!! :)
I love how cute those are!! :) Thanks for being in this hop w/ us!! :)
Hi! Those napkin rings are fantastic! What a great idea!!!
I am already a follower of your great blog. :)
Stacey
staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com
What a great idea! I love the little turkeys, this project would be great for Christmas also. TFS. I am now a follower
jennyplace26@gmail.com
What a fabulous idea!! I would have never thought of doing that. Love love love yours :)
I'm a new follower. I love your napkin rings.
I don't see my post, so I will do it again. I am a follower and like your idea. I am thankful for family, friends and faith.
What cute napkin holders. Love 'em. Just became a follower. I'm thankful for turkeys that are in my yard.
Very cute napkin rings! I really want to get that cartridge!
These are adorable!!
Kristi
{Little Paper Sprinkles}
So cute and creative!!! I love ideas like this. Great job!!! I am now a follower.
annadowdy at gmail dot com
i am another follower...and those napkin rings are too cute!!
i am so stealing that idea this year!!
I love the napkin rings!
gilbyscraftster
Just became a follower! Super cute projects!
Shannon
GIVEAWAY: http://pansiespaperpetals.blogspot.com/2010/11/free-giveaway-of-flower-scut-svg-files.html
Adorable napkin holders. I love thanksgiving and I am so thankful for good health, family and friends.
hairdresser 16 at aol dot com
Cute napkin rings! Thanks for sharing.
Sandra
mcclusks at bellsouth dot net
These turned out SO CUTE! I love them!
I am so thankful for family and friends. These are so cute I guess I'll take this idea for my table too. Thanks for sharing.
Those napkin rings are so cute, may have to make some of those up! :)
I am now following your blog! :)
WHat a cute (and thrifty!) idea!
I am now a follower.
I am SO thankful for the friends who are staying beside me while I go through a stressful time.
TeamTucson22@gmail.com
Super cute project. Thanks for share.
Indira
craftyhomemade7atgmaildotcom
Super cute project. Thanks for share.
Indira
craftyhomemade7atgmaildotcom
Just became a follower...I love your idea with the shower rings...cuties!!
Wow! Beautiful napkin rings great idea
thanks debbie.58@live.ca
Your napkin rings are supercute! Adorable little turkeys!
Thanks for sharing. I'm inspired!!
Love the napkin rings, I have all the supplies I think I will surprise our host with them to spruce up the TG table, TFS!! I am now a follower of your blog :-) blanphear @ yahoo dot com
Love the napkin rings!! Think I might make some of these up and then let my family take them when they leave! Thankful for our country and the men and women who serve it.
tiffanykoehn@gmail.com
those are really cute.
rcz28@aol.com
Great napkin ring idea!
AWESOME IDEA!! They are SUPER CUTE!! I am most Thankful for having My Family!! SO BLESSED! Thanks for the chance to win. Have a GREAT DAY,
Me-Ma Kim
kimnsammy@gmail.com
This is a great idea to use the shower rings! So artsy crafty of you! TFS!
I am so thankful for my children!
Have a Scrapping day!
Lisa
tjsgal at gmail dot com
love the napkin fing great idea i might have to make that ....just became a follower!!!
Your napkin rings are terrific. Gonna have to scraplift those! I became a follower
beautiful! love the idea thanks for inspiring!
great project and very creative.. thanks for sharing and the chance to win!
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com
What a great idea for napkin rings. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
www.designsbynanny.blogspot.com
I am now a follower!! And SUPER cute project! Very creative idea! Thanks for sharing ♥
Ashley..
uberartist@hotmail.com
Ooooooo, these are SO gorgeous! I will definitely put these on my wish list of crafts to make. TFS, and glad to do this hop with you :o)
What a clever idea! I am following you now.
Linda
I'm a follower now. :) I love your adorable napkin rings! Too cute!!!
You have a new follower....Thank you so much for sharing!! And thank you for the giveaway!! Brandy
Penbrandy at msn dot com
HOW CUTE! LOVE the idea! I am a new follower. Thank you so much for a chance to win!
Terrie Barroso
terriennz@att.net
crafteecards.blogspot.com
What a cute project!! Now if we actually had a formal get together, I'd snag this idea :)
spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com
Just became a follower! Love the turkey rings!
mbchoj at aol dot com
I am thankful for my family, friends and pets. I am happy my hands work to do this fabulous hobby of cricut paper crafting. I am thankful to have found your blog along with the others on the hop. I am now a follower and can't wait to see what's next. I love the napkin rings. Love them. Clever and creative.
Deanna
winstoncat@verizon.net
I forgot to mention that I made place card holders using that same turkey and am excited to do the napkin rings.
Deanna
winstoncat@verizon.net
I love this idea. What an inexpensive but fabulous looking project. Thanks for sharing. New follower Missy, kalittadog@yahoo.com
I just became a follower as well! I never thought of shower curtain rings....what a clever idea!
I am going to definitely have to do that one.
Looking forward to checking out your blog for future projects.
I just became a follower as well! I never thought of shower curtain rings....what a clever idea!
I am going to definitely have to do that one.
Looking forward to checking out your blog for future projects.
I love love love the napkin rings :O) I am now a follower :O)
Amanda
amanda.barger at us.army.mil
http://cricutlovinarmywife.blogspot.com/
Clever Idea! Love cheap bargains. The rings are perfect for Thanksgiving and you could probally keep re-using them.
TFS,
Meriah
Cute napkin rings - Thanks for sharing!
I ama anew follower... what a wonderfull idea, and can be switchedout for any holiday...
Melia~~
wifey7799@gmail.com
love these rings, you really did rawk this, i follow you to ,
I just became a follower and I love your napkin rings
Thanks,
Teri
teri.barefoot@gmail.com
omg I love these what a cute idea. so thrifty. thanks for sharing
gumby_71463@yahoo.com
Absolutely wonderful napkin rings! I am now a follower also.
kellyprn at charter dot net
What a neat idea!
Christi
keenerfamily at gmail dot com
Your projects on your blog are great. Just got back into the hotel and thought I would unwind by looking at my favorite blogs. It is kinda late here, lol
Yay now I have a new friend too.
Have a Great Weekend to all my crafting friends.
I am thankful for God for giving me life
Chris
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com
I love the napkin rings, what a fabulous idea, I am going to make some for my Thanksgiving table! Thanks
Tammy
I really like your cute, crafty napkin rings. The memories of your family Thanksgivings sound great.
Thank you for participating in the blog hop! It is fun seeing all of these fun projects to get me in the mood to make something myself!
OMG!! Those are sooooo cute! Great idea! Might have to go get the supplies for that and have my kids make some for the Thanksgiving table!
Just became a follower as well! Great blog!
These are so cute! Great job...
Deanne G
dgutierez1@msn.com
Great idea and sooooooooooooo cute. TFS
I became a follower. Promise I'll be back to check out your blog. Thank you for being part of this awesome hop.
cureta2@yahoo.com
I love your napkin rings ingenious!!
I became a follower as I love your ideas and want to give back as a thank you for your husband who amongst others sacrifices for his country! Thank him for me and may God bless you all!
I am thankful for my boys and for my ability to be blessed with my creativity it relaxes me every time!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
((NY Hugs))
-christine
wow I love the dinner accessories, you did a fabulous job. I am thankful for my family and friends who have been really supportive through out the past few weeks.
You can bet I'm a follower! Your craft was just awesome and clever too! Thanks for sharing....:O)
Connie West
westfamilyatmlodedotcom
I am your newest follower! I love that turkay! I'm thankful for my family.
jennmom2000@gmail.com
Oh my gosh! I would have never thought to cover rings with ribbon and use as napkin rings. I love this idea. And the turkey on them turned out so darn cute! You go, girl! :) Janis northrose@slowar.com
Hi! I REALLY love your napkin ring idea. We have a family pie night at our church, so I think I'll make these for the tables -- such a cute and decorative table favor!
These are so cute - what a fab idea. I'm also a follower =)
I so loved those napkin rings.. I am going to do some for thanksgiving and Christmas!!! I am a new follower of your blog. Love the ideas!
GREAT PROJECT! Thanks for the great idea!
Now a follower!
I want so bad to get create a critter. That cart is too cute.
Love your napkin rings they are awesome!
Also, I'm your newest follower!
Minta
mintab@gmail.com
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com
Check out my blog.
I love this idea!! TFS!
Ro
littlemissfattypants at yahoo dot com
Love your project. I am very thankful for my family and life.
loveeeeeee it!!!
I'm thankful for my family.
I just got my job eliminated Thursday after working there for 8 years.
So I'm thankful that some how God will provide me a new job one that I LOVE!
monica.lowrance@gmail.com
This is really cute idea, I really like it. I am now a follower of your blog.
Theresa (Tracy) Brown
http://tlbheartfeltcreations.myblogspot.com
tlbcreates@comcast.net
What a unique idea! Thanks for sharing and for the chance to win!
You have a new follower and I can't wait to return and see more of your art.... Thank your husband for what he does for mine and my family's country!!!!I love the shower hook project, that is great, I will try that.
pennykitz@charter.net
http://pennykitz.blogspot.com/
Just became a follower and I'm loving what you created!
emich6124@aol.com
very cute project!
I'm a follower
Tahnks for the blog candy
The napkins ring are cute engoy the holdays
Rebecca Minor
buzzybeedesignsATyhaooDOTcom
http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com
love the idea of using shower curtain rings
ecvdb@ripnet.com
I love the napkin rings!! I jaut became a follower.
nancyiaggi@yahoo.com
very cute I am now a new follower thanks for sharing Debbie please come visit me
Love the napkin holders! Very cute! Just became a follower too...
I am now a follower. Love love love the idea.!
TFS
Telara.palmer@gmail.com
I really enjoy seeing projects like yours. We all need to think outside the box more often. Such a fantastic addition to you thanksgiving table.
Just became a follower, lovin those napkin rings they are so cute. pammejo1@yahoo.com
Very cute! I love the create a critter turkey! I'm a follower.
cute napkin rings!
These are super cute! Just became a follower!
ra6352 (at) gmail (dot) com
Just became a follower, love your blog!! Your project is awesome..I might have to make some of these!! Thanks for sharing
LindaP
New follower her..thanks so much for being part of the blog hop too. The napkin holders are adorable.
very nice idea/craft. I am going to use that for our table. Thanks. just became a follower. thanks for the hop. i have enjoyed. it.
matilda425 at gmail dot com
:)
I am thankful for GOD my family and friends. And my cricut. lol.
Love the napkin holders. Theywould be so cute on my table. My daughters would love to help make these
Thanks for sharing
bdtktr at gmail dot com
How fun! I'll have to remember that for the future.
kmackeen1 at gmail dot com
I'm your newest follower :) Love your projet... very creative! Love the turkeys!
Julie
juliemuse48 at iendeavor .com
Cute napkin rings.
I am now a follower. Your project is just adorable. TFS.
Susan
susanpollock37 at yahoo dot com
I just became a follower. Love the napkin rings.
Crownover05@aol.com
Love this idea. What a inexpensive way to dress up your table. I am a follower and thanks for the chance to win.
http://drayia.blogspot.com/
New here! Like the napkin holder. I have to try this!!!
Thanks!
Now following.
created2bunique at ymail dot com
These are super cute, am always looking for inexspencive projects, love napkin rings always. Tfs your creative idea.
suella11@yahoo.com
I became a follower and LOVE your project. So creative.
Thanks for sharing!
Happy Scrappin'
Sue
http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
This is such a cool idea! I LOVE it!!!! TFS!
Such a cute idea. Thanks to you and your family for the sacrifices you make to keep our country free.
plweir@satx.rr.com
Love the napkin rings!! I am a new follower...looking forward to visiting your site again and again. Thanks for the chance to win.
New follower. Your napkin rings are so darn CUTE!
sandradelong@ymail.com
what a super cute idea!! Might have to try this one :-)
calbekah@aol.com
Just became a follower!
Your napkin rings are TOO CUTE! Love this idea! Going into my to-do file!!!
Lori
thepaisleyturtle@gmail.com
You are so talented!! What a neat idea and I just got that cartridge!!! gonna become a follower. Thank your husband for his service!! My brother is in the ARMY too (18 years now) so proud of all our service men and women! Thankful today for my DH who turns 46 today and who faithly provides for us even though he has severe asthma and struggles every day and for our three blessings. robnestof3@frontier.com
WOW!!! I love these! what a fun thing to add to any Thanksgiving Table!
Very talented. I am a new follower and will be checking your blog for more wonderful projects
TFS and a chance to win
Bonnie C
http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
ascrapabove at aol dot com
Love your blog!! Thanks for being a part of this blog hop!!
javajen1 at hotmail dot com
Super cute idea!! Thank you for a fun blog hop (I'm a new follower!).
CAC is one of the most used cart in our house! I love the Turkey it will be beautiful on anyones table!
Debbie
PS I just became a follower
Love your napkin holder, I will try to make them for our thanksgiving dinner they are absolutely adorable!
Thank you for the chance to win!
The napkin rings are adorable. Love the turkey.
These are so cute. They could be used for any holiday. TFS!
Christel
onescrappinsista.blogspot.com
Thanks for sharing your very cute project!!! It really turned out Good! One suggustion for helping with taking photo's is to get a big poster board and put your things to photograph in front of that! it's what I do most of the time and helps alot! I have been a follower for a while! I ahve a very inventive friend and she is always comming up with different Ideas that are so cool.....Im thankful for her!!!
http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2athotmaildotcom
Rexann
You are just so creative with the napkin holders..they are so adorable!!!
I just became a follower!
Diana Ballard
crb_deb@bellsouth.net
Verycute idea to use shower curtain rings for napkin holders. I'm thankful to all the creative blogs out there that keep me inspired and for the blog hops that introduce me to new Blogs that I haven't visited before and have to ands to my subscribe list that pretty soon I'll have to quit my day job just to keep up J/K LOL. But most of all I'm thankful for my supporting husband and teenage son who put up with my scrapbook/card making addition. TFS
TTFN Debby
dpookybear at yahoo dot com
great project, love it :)
the condes at gmail dot com
Your napkin rings turned out great. Try a family summer potluck picnic for a large get together. Thank You for being in the hop and for a chance to win cool prizes
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com
I love this idea! I can't wait to do this for holidays and everyday napkin rings!
Kristin
ksully4597@aol.com
Sometime simple is just perfect!
Those turkeys are too cute! Do you have a "subscribe by email" button on your blog?
Oh my, these are so super great! Made from shower curtains, how creative. I love them. I am a new follower. Thank you for sharing your project and joining the hop.
Marianne S.
sthquilter at gmail dot com
Your family will love the napkin rings, so cute, TFS
Sarah
sarahsmile1959@gmail.com
love the napkin holders!!! Fantastic idea!!!
What a cool idea. I adore the turkey from CAC and yours is adorable!
btw, thanks for visiting my blog hop this weekend! :)
TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com
I love your napkin rings. What a great idea! Thanks
shop2udrop at embarqmail dot com
I am a new follower! I love this idea, I think I will have to try it out :).
hayne81 at msn dot com
Really cute. I also am gratefuly to your husband and fellow service men and women for the sacrifices they have made to keep my freedom. Thank You!
Just became a follower. What a cute and clever project! I love napkin rings but they can be so expensive. These were so cute. TFS
Those are so cute!! TFS!!
amandaremus at gmail dot com
Ohhhhhh I just may have to scrap lift them if its ok? VERY cute! TFS!
shell_028 at yahoo dot com
What a great idea!!! :) I love the way your napkin holders came out!
Thank you so much for sharing and for the chance to win,
Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com
Post a Comment