Monday, November 8, 2010

Tri Fold card

So I was looking for something new to try last night and I have seen these before so I gave it a try. I am liking the way it came out and will be making more of these type cards.


6 comments:

Simply Sandy said...

very cute!

Christina said...

I want to try one of these! TFS

Norma said...

I want to try one too but, I always chicken out LOL!!! Amazing card:)

Susan L said...

Wow! Want to come to NJ to teach me. I LOVE it! Thanks for sharing :)

Happy Scrappin'

Sue B

http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

AmyJRockstar said...

That is a super cute card. Looks kind of complicated. I would love to learn to do one like this. TFS! http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/
~ Amy Jo

ScrappinMomma said...

Its really super easy to make!! I will have to post the directions for everyone :0)

< style type="text/css"> .commentNumber { border: 2px solid Black; padding: 5px; /*Modify the comment number's style here*/ } < script type="text/javascript"> (function () { var commentList, commentHeader, numBox, i, j; commentList = document.getElementById("comments-block"); if (commentList) { commentHeader = commentList.getElementsByTagName("dt"); for (i = 0, j = comm