Friday, February 18, 2011

Feel Bad

I feel so bad that I haven't been keeping up with my blog.. In a about a week I will be part of a blog hop so I hope to back in the swing of things by then. I need to get myself in gear and start working on more stuff. I have been such a slacker lately.

For anyone that might be in WA area we have a new group and will be hosting a crop on April 30th .. Space is limited so sign up now!! Here is the link to the  new web site http://hotmessink.webs.com/

No comments:

< style type="text/css"> .commentNumber { border: 2px solid Black; padding: 5px; /*Modify the comment number's style here*/ } < script type="text/javascript"> (function () { var commentList, commentHeader, numBox, i, j; commentList = document.getElementById("comments-block"); if (commentList) { commentHeader = commentList.getElementsByTagName("dt"); for (i = 0, j = comm