Friday, March 4, 2011

Jenn's Birthday Blog Hop

Welcome to your next stop on Jenns Birthday Blog hop.. You should have made you way here from Kristen blog if not please head back over Jenns blog and start hoping from there.

Thank you so much Jenn for letting me be part of your birthday.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Jenn loves turtles and asked us to do something with a turtle. Since I just got the Best of Pixar I thought I would make something using the turtls from Finding Nemo...
Here is the little card I made.. I love the turtles in the movie and my favorite is when the say "whoa....and you were like Whoa... "

**ok its late and  just finished and after looking at it I forgot I had some cute little bubbles to add, plus I need a Happy Birthday or something on there** Blame on my baby brain ( 11wks pregnant)

Now for some important stuff.. I have blog candy.. but no pictures.. Its a very cute stamp set ( cherry Blossoms by TPC Studio, some pop dots and some teardrop rain dots.  Please become a follower and PLEASE DONT FORGOT TO LEAVE A WAY FOR ME TO CONTACT YOU, if you don't leave a way I will have to pick a new winner.

Your next stop on the hop is Madison

Happy Hoppin and Don't forget to leave Jenn some birthday love on her blog

78 comments:

craftymom205 said...

Love the card. So Cute.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Cyndi S said...

I just love your turtle. Great job. Thanks.
cstephenson@q.com

JeNn said...

he matches my tattoo on my leg. love it. thank you. CONGRATS on the bundle in the oven.

comopark1886 said...

I love that turtle!
http://comopark1886.blogspot.com/
comopark@roadrunner.com

Anonymous said...

OMG! That is the cutest turtle EVER! I need that cart just for that cart!

Amy said...

Great job! Congrats on being prego! acp1981@sbcglobal.net http://amydesigns.blogspot.com

Bunnyfreak said...

He is adorable. Should have known he was Pixar.
username at yahoo dot com

Jess B. said...

Gotta get this cart! He is sooo cute Dude! TFS

Jess B.
thatzuneek@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I am a new follower. Cute card TFS.
Hugs,
Melissa D
mkds312@hotmail.com
www.sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com

Rissa said...

the turtles in nemo are my favorite!! The card is super cute...i think the bubbles will be great when you get 'em on there! I became a follower and you can contact me thru e-mail at raynman1979@yahoo.com

Katie Ann Brooks said...

SQUIRT! I love quirt, so cute! Great card!

Becky Dunham said...

Oh Tracy - I love this card! The turtles from that movie are my favorite too! Did no know there was a cart that had this turtle - definitely have to have this :) I am a new follower and loving what I have seen so far!

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

Erika said...

Adorable card. Love it

erika.seever at klrd.ks.gov

Anniebee said...

There's my favorite little guy from Finding Nemo! I was hoping to see him today. Your card is really cute! And congrats on the pregnancy... those hormonal changes will make ya nuts, huh? LOL

Annie
anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

LBrocchi said...

Adorable! I love finding Nemo!

-Lauren B
lbrocchi@gmail.com

Cathie w said...

cute cute cute..TFS!!!!

cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com

Brenda said...

nooo way... this is soooo adorable!!! Never seen this cartridge before thank you soooo much!!
love love love this card!!!!

ScrappyHeartz said...

Haven't seen anything made with the Pixar cart! I love it! I NEED that cart now. Thanks for sharing and for the chance to win!!

HeartAMZ1@aol.com
Debbie Chapman

Jae said...

Love finding nemo, such a cute card! Congrats on the pregnancy!
smile4jenn at hotmail dot com

Kate Furner said...

I love this card! Finding Nemo is I have the Best of Pixar cart on the top of my wanted list.

Kate Furner

thefurners0704 at yahoo dot com

Nana Jo said...

Another cute turtle.

mmlmn @polarcomm.com

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute !!!! TYY4s and the chance to win, very nice of you!!!

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Just love your little squirt card he came out super adorable...
The Scrapbooking Queen

Kathy's Kreative Spot said...

I love the turtle for Finding Nemo, he is awesome.

Kathy
Katsews at gmail dotcom

Prettiful Creations said...

Great card...I love the pixar cat too...I had to buy it, but I haven't used it yet.
kgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
http://www.kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

Martha galvez said...

What a cute turtle, where did he come from? Love the card. TFS!
pattig161 at yahoo dot com

Addicted Scrapper said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a great card!!! I love the layers

alina.luis@live.com

Lizzie Laine said...

Adorable turtle, card is too cute!
Now I want that cartridge even more.
thanks for sharing and for the chance to win:)

ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

Trisha said...

You did a great finding nemo card. Love this turtle. TFS and the chance to win. I am a follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Scrappin_3rdeeschik said...

Darling sea scape. Love it :D
HUGS
Meighen

Unknown said...

Love your card, so cute!.
New Follwer.

AnnetteASalinas@aol.com

Melissa said...

FINALLY! I was wondering how far into the hop I was going to have to be before I found a Squirt from the Pixar cartridge! Super duper cute!!!

Would love to have you stop by my blog!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Theresa said...

So super cute..love that lil turtle. TFS!
firelass51@aol.com

Leah said...

Love your card it's soo adorable! Congrats on your bundle in the oven.

Leah
www.leahscarddesigns.com

scrappingmamma said...

its adorible, congrats on the baby!

DebFoti
www.scrappingmamma.net

Unknown said...

This is adorable. TFS

katieo said...

This pixar cart has some great cuts. May have to put it o my want list

lovescrapreflect said...

too cute calebwmartin@yahoo.com

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

He is cute enough to snuggle!

KristaInMN at gmail dot com

Cathy S said...

Tracy that turtle cut is so cute, if you hadn't mentioned the things you said you forgot we wouldn't have missed them. Great job, TFS.
Cathy S
seashore@telus.net

Unknown said...

That is the cutest turtle!!! Great card!!
Cindy
miller896042 at bellsouth dot net

Pammejo said...

Love the card, the turle is so stinkin cute. I am a follower. TFS

pammejo1@yahoo.com
http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

I love your card. its very cute! new follower.

mommyscraftycreations@gmail.com
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

jennyplace2 said...

This is just to cute! I really need to get this cartridge! TFS!
jennyplace26@gmail.com

Kristin said...

I love the card ~ the turtles from Finding Nemo are my favorite! Congrats on your pregnancy!

Kristin
ksully4597 at gmail dot com

Child_of_Faith said...

So cute! your card does make me think of Nemo! Did you hand make the turtle?! Its extremely cute

babybutterfly521@yahoo.com

Anita said...

OMG!! He is tooooo Cute!! I'm your newest follower! Anita

Vicki said...

Sweet card. Love it. Congrats on expecting.


http://scrapbookingcreationsbyvicki.blogspot.com
vwilson577 at yahoo.com

Anna said...

Very cute card. Congrats on your baby. So sweet!!!
I'm a follower.
Thanks for the chance to win.
http: // mamawann. blogspot. com/
annadowdy at gmail dot com

~ Creating a Crafty Life ~ said...

I love the turtle, he's so adorable!!! TFS :)

~Stacey~
CreatingACraftyLife.blogspot.com
CreatingACraftyLife at gmail dot com

Jenny V. said...

I really wanted to get this cartridge. Love this turtle from Finding Nemo, and also love the movie. Your card is just too cute.

Tiffany said...

Cute card. Excited to start following you. Congrats on your new addition!

~Tiffany
tiffanymarierice@yahoo.com
http://sparkledmemories.blogspot.com/

Brenna said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE finding nemo, I just got this cart, and can't wait till i have some time to use it!! tfs
brenna
rbanderson@live.ca

Kristin said...

Adorable!!

Creative Diva said...

Love the turtle from Finding Nemo! Too cute!Newest follower!
Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98@gmail.com
creativediva98.blogspot.com

Sue in CT said...

That is very pretty even if you didn't have the bubbles and all. I am your new follower.

susanslomski@yahoo.com

Scrap'n Yamma! said...

Your card is so sweet - thank you for sharing! gikinney1@gmail.com www.scrapnyamma.blogspot.com

Crafty Card Gallery said...

Cute card!
New follower!
www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
craftycardgallery at gmail dot com

Scrappin Time Gal said...

Cute card....thanks for sharing...I'm a new follower.

AnnCarolW@aol.com

joni said...

Oh, I just love this!!! This is a cart that I'm drooling over...even moreso now!!!! I'm a new follower!
TFS
hugs,
joni

arcocha at yahoo dot com

Jessica said...

Love the turtle and his eyes. The coral in the background is too cute too!!!

Jessicah1102@yahoo.com
http://thepinkpaperprincess.blogspot.com

gshrader said...

Congratulations on the baby!
Beautiful card! Such a cute turtle!
gayle_shrader@yahoo.com

Simply AJ said...

Wonderful card... the turtle is so cute!! Thanks for sharing and for the chance to win some candy. I am a new follower :) AJ
queenofmynest(at)gmail(dot)com
http://queenofmynest(dot)blogspot(dot)com

Angela said...

Whoa dude, cute card! TFS!
Hugs,
Angela

lauermaa@gmail.com

Theresa said...

soooo cute! I love how he turned out! TFS
Theresa
tmdettloff@gmail.com

Babe O'Mara said...

That's the cutest turtle I've seen!!! Great job.

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

owlbeescrappin said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing!

Angel
ajewelo@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Okay love that you used the little guy from Finding Nemo (which happens to be a fav). Like all the layers you added that give the card dimension.

Stacey Brucale said...

This is so cute! I love that turtle!

xxsquigglesxx(at)gmail(dot)com

LesleyfromWI said...

Adorable card!
lfuchs1 at wi. rr. com

ajandfour said...

Your turtle rocks! I love that turtle. He was the best part of the show at Disneyland.
You brought back some great memories! Now I have to get that cart.
fourkidstwocats at msn dot com

AmyJRockstar said...

That is so cute! Love the turtle!
XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/

B. Nguyen said...

Awesome card, loving all the turtles! TFS and thanks for the chance at some blog candy!!

Nicki121986@hotmail.com

Jennie Garcia said...

Super cute card!! I love that turtle!! I also love the algae!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Lisa W said...

Your card is adorable!

Scrappers' Ranch said...

awwww! congrats on the upcoming baby!
Love your card, very cute.
I am already a follower of your blog
TFS and a chance to win
Bonnie
http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
ascrapabove(at)aol(dot)com

AJoy said...

Your card is extremely cute!

Congratulations on the baby!


April
nginerd at gmail dot com
http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com

Giselle said...

such a cute card, love that little turtle :)

< style type="text/css"> .commentNumber { border: 2px solid Black; padding: 5px; /*Modify the comment number's style here*/ } < script type="text/javascript"> (function () { var commentList, commentHeader, numBox, i, j; commentList = document.getElementById("comments-block"); if (commentList) { commentHeader = commentList.getElementsByTagName("dt"); for (i = 0, j = comm