Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sign

Last night me and the Ladies from Hot Mess Scrappers Ink, had another one of our fun filled Saturday night crops.. (4-12) and this is what I got done.. took me about 4 hours.. Yes I know 4 hours.. but that is with a dinner break and ALOT of chatting.. LOL!!!! Think it turned out pretty darn cute.. Its a little sign for my cousin new baby girl..
Here is a close up of the flowers.. My friend makes and sells her own glimmer mist.. I got to play around with a few she has been testing out :-)

2 comments:

Two Scraptastic Gals said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your sign. The flowers turned out perfect! Really Lovn the butterflies too! Splendid job my friend!

TFS,
Meriah

ScrappinMomma said...

thank you.. My cousin loved it as well :-)

< style type="text/css"> .commentNumber { border: 2px solid Black; padding: 5px; /*Modify the comment number's style here*/ } < script type="text/javascript"> (function () { var commentList, commentHeader, numBox, i, j; commentList = document.getElementById("comments-block"); if (commentList) { commentHeader = commentList.getElementsByTagName("dt"); for (i = 0, j = comm