Monday, March 28, 2011

CKC Portland

My 4 year daughter get her first taste of a scrapbooking convention this weekend. She had a blast and I think she got more stuff then I did. She did better then I thought she would dealing with the crowds of people and all the walking. She got to do two make n takes and pick out a few things all on her own.
We road tripped it down to OR from WA with two of my besties and my friends daughters. We meet up with two of our OR scrappin friends to complete the fun filled day of shopping. After we went out to a great dinner!!! Here are a few pictures
The girls ready to go in..


After dinner.. yum it was soo good!!

And this is just part of my daughters haul.. yes just part!!

Now to scrap!!!

1 comment:

Two Scraptastic Gals said...

I live in Eugene and did'nt even make it to this! I am super bumbed! I hear they will be in WA next month. Maybe I can make it to that one :) Great Haul!

Meriah

< style type="text/css"> .commentNumber { border: 2px solid Black; padding: 5px; /*Modify the comment number's style here*/ } < script type="text/javascript"> (function () { var commentList, commentHeader, numBox, i, j; commentList = document.getElementById("comments-block"); if (commentList) { commentHeader = commentList.getElementsByTagName("dt"); for (i = 0, j = comm