Monday, July 4, 2011

Been a long time

I feel bad that I haven't been keeping up with posting on here. I have been busy with project, getting my husband ready for his fourth deployment and end of school event with my daughter. Now that my husband is in Afghanistan and my daughter is out of school I can get a little more focused. .Well for the most part. I am also as of yesterday 29 weeks pregnant so getting focused can be a hard things to do these days. :-)
Here is something I made up the other day. A sign for the new babies room. I have covered up her name since we aren't sharing it with anyone but family and close friends for now.

Also HAPPY 4th of JULY everyone. Hope you have safe and happy holiday!!


Close up of the flowers. All flowers were hand colored using HydroShine made by HMS Ink.
She must made up two new colors families check them out!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how pretty:)

< style type="text/css"> .commentNumber { border: 2px solid Black; padding: 5px; /*Modify the comment number's style here*/ } < script type="text/javascript"> (function () { var commentList, commentHeader, numBox, i, j; commentList = document.getElementById("comments-block"); if (commentList) { commentHeader = commentList.getElementsByTagName("dt"); for (i = 0, j = comm