So a few weeks ago I got a new camera. Even though there really wasn't anything wrong with my old camera I felt it was time to get something a little better.. So after a lot of research and really thinking about the investment I was about to make I went with the new Nikon D5100. I love all the features that I am slowly trying to learn. I hope to take some classes in the Fall ( well maybe not the fall since new baby is due Sept) but soon.
Yesterday we spent the day at the Farmers Market with friends and then went to a little tea shop to get some teas.
I took this shot just on auto and then used my soft filter to edit the pictures.
I love that I have the ability to just go in right on my camera and do a quick little edit. Even though I am more a of just the leave it as it is type girl when it comes to my pictures. But I just like that my daughter had this sweet softness to her!!!
1 comment:
you are very good with the camera I love this one....
Post a Comment