Friday, December 7, 2012

Doing so good

Boy I was doing so good and then well life calls and you can't get enough stuff done in a day. I have a few things I have been working on that I need to take pictures of and post.

Today though I went and had another ultrasound done to check on the growth of the little one growing. At my 24 weeks appointment they saw that he only has a two vessel cord, which can cause a stunt in growth. Today was the follow up. Happy to say that our little man is growing right on track. With everything else looking good as well. They want me to come back in 5 weeks to check his growth again and if all looks good I will be clear until due date. :-) Happy for the good news that all is ok with our little boy.


Thanks for stopping by, Happy Scrappin!!

No comments:

< style type="text/css"> .commentNumber { border: 2px solid Black; padding: 5px; /*Modify the comment number's style here*/ } < script type="text/javascript"> (function () { var commentList, commentHeader, numBox, i, j; commentList = document.getElementById("comments-block"); if (commentList) { commentHeader = commentList.getElementsByTagName("dt"); for (i = 0, j = comm