Last year I started a new tradition in our house. I made place cards for everyone that came to Thanksgiving dinner and after I had them write what they were thankful for on them. I upcycled a baby formula container and made a box to put them. This year we are heading to my sister and brother and laws house to enjoy dinner with them. So I have been working super hard to get these made since I have to make so many. I wanted something cute for the kids and more grown up for the adults. I recently got the Teddy Bear Parade Cart and saw the super cute turkey on there and knew I had to make him. I have to say he has lots and lots of layers and took a good part of the day to cut and assemble, but so worth it.
Aren't these little turkey bears the cutest. I cut them at 3 inches.
Here are the place card for the adults. I used another one of my new favorite cricut carts, Autumn Celebrations. I cut the hats a 2 inches.
My house is smelling really yummy right now. I just finished homemade cranberry sauce and right now I have a triple berry pie in the oven.
Thanks again for stopping by, Happy Scrappin!!
GOBBLE GOBBLE
No comments:
Post a Comment