I love being part of Soldiers Angels. My oldest has been helping out since she was 2 and my youngest well ever since she was born (she is now 15 months). I mainly volunteer my time at American Lake Veterans hospital. Here are just a few pictures from tonights dinner.
Look at all those yummy treats
My Trail mix and the tag I made using the Cricut cart Autumn Celebrations
Oh boy check out that menu
Erin, Linda and Colleen working hard to get stuff out
Erin with her OOOh Sooo YUMMY stuffing
Oh boy was the food tasty, thanks ladies for a great dinner
I had someone ask to see the cards that I got from the card swap I did at CKC.
Bottom left is my friend Tammys card
Bottom Right is my friend Christy card
Silly baby girls toes in the picture
Top Left is my friend Kassidy card.
And the baby foot again.
Thanks for stopping by :-)
2 comments:
That dinner looks AWESOMELY delicious! I know all of your efforts are greatly appreciated! Your goody bag tags are CUTE and the trail mix looks yummy! Such a thoughtful thing to do, for them to have something to take back with them.
Thank you for including pix of the cards you got at the CKC swap -- they look great! But I think the 'baby toes' were my favorite thing in the pix! :)
yes I agree her toes are super cute :-)
Post a Comment