This year we did the card swap. We swapped card with 13 ladies. I got some really great cards. Here is the card that I made for the swap.
I inked all the paper with Tim Holtz Tea dye distress ink. The tags I found on pinterest. I hope that everyone in the swap enjoyed my cards.
Now for all the goodies I got that day.. I really was on a mission to find some cute baby boy stuff since I am having a boy in Feb, but sadly I didn't find as much as I hoped. I did get my oldest daughter a christmas present though.
One of favorite stops The Hens Den. I just grabbed a few sheets of paper and some of the Tim Holtz markers.
Odd and ends
Have to stop at Queen & Co.
Paper Loft and a bag of embellishment
Bo Bunny and some stickers
Love Melissa Frances
And the two kits I got for my daugther one for now and one for Christmas.
Thanks for stopping by. Come back soon
4 comments:
How did the card swap work? I think I asked you that before, but now I've forgotten. Do you make the cards before you get there or while there? Do you bring the stuff for them or is it provided?
Looks like you got some great goodies to play with for those rare moments when mommy gets time to play! Enjoy!
One more question...will you show all the cards from the swap? I'm thinking of doing it next year at CKC San Marcos, if it's offered, and want to know what to expect.
Debee I sure can I had them sitting right next to me when I was taking the other picture don't know why I just didn't take it then. We pre-made all the card prior to going. 25 are allowed to sign up, so I had made 25. But we ended up with just 13 total. It was fun,the $10 covered me getting in as well.
Thanks for the info, Tracy. If it's offered next year I think I will sign up!
Post a Comment