Friday, February 13, 2009

Day 12


This ways my christmas present to myself in 2005. I have always wanted a Coach purse. I had been looking at them for a few months and the NEX ( Navy Exchange) was having them on sale the day after Thanksgiving. So I got up really early and thought for sure that I would be near the head of the line when I got there at like 2am. NOPE I was probably like 150 people from the front. The people that were at the front of the line had gotten there at like Mid-night. Funny thing is I was going to go at that time too. Oh well I still got my purse and I still love it too this day.

No comments:

< style type="text/css"> .commentNumber { border: 2px solid Black; padding: 5px; /*Modify the comment number's style here*/ } < script type="text/javascript"> (function () { var commentList, commentHeader, numBox, i, j; commentList = document.getElementById("comments-block"); if (commentList) { commentHeader = commentList.getElementsByTagName("dt"); for (i = 0, j = comm