Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day 14


So today is Valentines Day. Now in the past my husband have never really done anything overly special. But this year like some many others Patrick isn't home. Last year he was in Korea and this year he is back in Iraq. So Emma and I went to the VA hospital. I belong to a non-profit grouped called Soldiers Angels. Well me and another angel had a table set up with candy, ballons and card for the vets at the dinning hall. Not very many vets came in for lunch but the ones that did Thanked us so much for doing that for them. I actually would rather thank them for what they have done for us. So here is picture of the table we had set up. I can't wait to see what we have planned for Easter. Emma had a great time pushing her stroller around. The service director was like you let the little girl run all over in here. She even sat and eat her lunch at one of the tables.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so amazingly sweet of you.

< style type="text/css"> .commentNumber { border: 2px solid Black; padding: 5px; /*Modify the comment number's style here*/ } < script type="text/javascript"> (function () { var commentList, commentHeader, numBox, i, j; commentList = document.getElementById("comments-block"); if (commentList) { commentHeader = commentList.getElementsByTagName("dt"); for (i = 0, j = comm