Thursday, February 5, 2009

Day 5 Big Girl Bed

So the other day I changed my daugthers crib to the toddler bed. She at first kept telling me I was taking apart her crib. I just said Yep so you can sleep in your Big Girl bed. I made the switch after sitting her room playing with her and watching her climb in and out of her crib. I had this fear that even though she climbed in and out with no problems that it only was going to take one time for her to slip and fall out the wrong way or bang her chin as she let go. So Big GIRL bed it is.

No comments:

< style type="text/css"> .commentNumber { border: 2px solid Black; padding: 5px; /*Modify the comment number's style here*/ } < script type="text/javascript"> (function () { var commentList, commentHeader, numBox, i, j; commentList = document.getElementById("comments-block"); if (commentList) { commentHeader = commentList.getElementsByTagName("dt"); for (i = 0, j = comm