Saturday, October 23, 2010

Altered "wine" bottle

Ok so it isn't really a wine bottle, Its sparkling cider. I don't drink wine...think it is nasty... But here is what I have been working on and hope to have another post for you later on..Rainy weekend so not much going on so I have time to sit and work on some stuff.

2 comments:

Debee said...

This is cool, Tracy! Are you giving these as gifts this Christmas? Great idea!

ScrappinMomma said...

Hey, that is a good idea, but no. I am trying out for the Design Team at my LSS and we have to make two projects, this is one of mine.

< style type="text/css"> .commentNumber { border: 2px solid Black; padding: 5px; /*Modify the comment number's style here*/ } < script type="text/javascript"> (function () { var commentList, commentHeader, numBox, i, j; commentList = document.getElementById("comments-block"); if (commentList) { commentHeader = commentList.getElementsByTagName("dt"); for (i = 0, j = comm