Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Item of the week

Something new I think I might start trying to do at least once a week. Since I am a demonstrator with Stampin Up I thought it might be nice to share an item or two with everyone. And if the item is something you most have in your stash of crafting/scrapbooking supplies then I will offer a discount on that item. This weeks item is the new tool that I just go today. Its the cutter tool.











This tool includes a rotary cutter, a perforating tool, scoring tool and a 7 sided distressing tool.

I took a piece of scrap paper out and tested all the tools, and I have to say I am so happy that I finally ordered this little tool, very quick and easy to use tool.



Stampin Up price is 16.95

My price is 14.40 ( that 15% off, price does NOT include shipping & tax)

Email my at NYGIRL1994@yahoo.com to place order for this neat little tool!

No comments:

< style type="text/css"> .commentNumber { border: 2px solid Black; padding: 5px; /*Modify the comment number's style here*/ } < script type="text/javascript"> (function () { var commentList, commentHeader, numBox, i, j; commentList = document.getElementById("comments-block"); if (commentList) { commentHeader = commentList.getElementsByTagName("dt"); for (i = 0, j = comm