Welcome, to your last stop on the Punky Teens Christmas Release Blog Hop. If you are came here from Tracey blog you are on the right path. If you have happened upon my blog please head back over to Simply Betty Challenges to start this awesome hop.
Hello all you Simply Betty Stamps fans! Welcome to our Punky Teens Christmas blog hop release! We have a super fun, long hop for you all!
Now onto the release hop!
These fun, super quirky, and daring characters are part of the Punky teens, Christmas style! Just hop along and see all the fun, cute, and quirky projects everyone has prepared for you!
Now there is a special prize to be won on this hop... Guest DT for the Month of November! All you have to do is create a project using one of the Punky Teen Christmas images, upload it to inlinkz you see below and VIOLA! you are in for the race to become A Simply Betty Challenges Guest DT!
You will have until 10/26 to complete and upload your project! The winner will be announced November 1st! Good luck and I hope to see many of you join in on the fun!
Now, with all the business out of the way, let me say I was super nervous about this blog hop, seeing it is my very first time being part of one. Sure I have hopped along to many of blog hops but never been a stop on one. Also this is my very first time using a Digi stamp. Nothing like jumping in feet first right.
So after many hours of re-do I was finally happy with the out come of my "Candy Cane" Card, using the oh so cute new Punky Teens Christmas Image. This is Becky, isn't she just soo SWEET!!
I water colored in the image using my Stampin Up ink pads.
Added some glossy accents and of course some glitter.
Bummed that I wasn't able to get a better picture for you all. Had to take it inside due to rain.
Thanks for hopping by.
List of blogs on hop!
BarbTracy ~thats me
19 comments:
What a super perfect card! I love that border! Thank you for doing such and awesome job and for the support! I am so grateful for your participation!
Betty
Fabulous job - and a great way to finish off this amazing hop!
xXx
She's so sweet! Love the card!
Sammi
xx
your card is so pretty love the paper and colors you chose very nice Debbie @http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/
Great card! love the glitter!
Great job! Love the sparkly border!
First Hop? Well you wouldn't know it being you managed to get me here. The card is great and you did awesome with the Digi! I adore Digi's! There now you know how to hop!
Soooo cute! Love that glitter border! xxD
Becky turned out so cute, Tracy! Great job & perfect way to wrap up the hop :)
Great card love that border.
Great card! Love the coloring too! This was my first ever time being a blog hop stop too! And I don't normally use digi stamps either but I think I may have to start doing more! I had so much fun!
I broke down and bot copics - wish I knew how to do the Stampinup coloring - just not good at it!! Great job!
Adorable card!!
ps: Thanks for following my blog.
Love the card and I just love the candycanes.
Love all the glitz on this creation! So glad you could join our fun today!
cute card. Love the ribbon stuff.
The border is too cool! I can totally see the sparkle on her hat too! Love it!
XXX
save the best for last!!
this is adorable!
x sammiej
You did a fabulous job with Becky! I love your coloring and the hint of bling for accent. Great job! Thanks for hopping along with SBC!
Post a Comment