Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Design Team & Blog Hop

So I thought that I would try out of my local scrapbooking stores design team. I picked up my kit last night and a little nervous about the whole thing. Will I do good enough to make it on the team, can I get the 3 LO, 3 cards and 2 projects done by the due date... OH BOY!!! I am excitied as well and looking forward to whats to come. Wish me luck, hope to have a project posted today or tomorrow. And possible be part of a blog hop that is happening on Friday. My first every for that as well. WOW really going out of my comfort zone!!!

Happy Hump Day everyone!!

Tracy

2 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Good luck! Let us know!

Debee said...

Good luck, Tracy! :D

< style type="text/css"> .commentNumber { border: 2px solid Black; padding: 5px; /*Modify the comment number's style here*/ } < script type="text/javascript"> (function () { var commentList, commentHeader, numBox, i, j; commentList = document.getElementById("comments-block"); if (commentList) { commentHeader = commentList.getElementsByTagName("dt"); for (i = 0, j = comm