Made this altered notebook for a swap. My partnet likes Twilight so I went with that. Cut the apple from doodlecharm cart and the letters from Storybook. Was so happy to finally get to use my I-Rock..and I LOVE IT!!!
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Altered Notebook
Happy Tuesday!! Hope that everyone had a great Labor Day weekend. Me and my family just kinda hung out around th house and did a little fall clean up. Time to get the pool put away and all our beach stuff away for our Washington winter. Which means rain rain and more rain. UGGH!! So here is what I have been up. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
< style type="text/css">
.commentNumber {
border: 2px solid Black;
padding: 5px;
/*Modify the comment number's style here*/
}
< script type="text/javascript">
(function () {
var commentList, commentHeader, numBox, i, j;
commentList = document.getElementById("comments-block");
if (commentList) {
commentHeader = commentList.getElementsByTagName("dt");
for (i = 0, j = comm
1 comment:
I love altering things and notebook are one of my favorite things to do.
Post a Comment