Happy Hump day everyone!!! I really wanted to have this little paint can finished Sunday night so that my daughter could have given it to her teacher on the first day of school. But since I am a little bit of a slacker at times it didnt get finished till just now. My daughter will be giving it to her teacher today. I really liked how it turned out... I used a few different cricut carts to complete the entire look, Apples on pen and can are from "From my kitchen" the little worm sticking out of the apple is from create a critter and the font , well I cant remember which one I used. I also used my new Peachy Keen face stamps to add a little more cuteness to the pen toppers. Enjoy, and thanks for taking the time to stop over and looking.
3 comments:
How freakin' cute! Great gift idea for a teacher!
Your daughter will, indeed, be "teacher's pet"! :D
I second Debi this is sooooo cute. Great job I love how it came out!!
That is adorable! I'm sure the teacher loved it!
Post a Comment