Monday, September 20, 2010

beep beep beep


Whipped up this altered notebook for my brothers new foster kid. I got the paper the other day at Michaels, hey who doesn't like a good paper sale. It is the Rocket 'n' Sprockets line by Recollection. The Stickers along the bottom I picked up at Joanns.
I also put some of the the little robot guys on the inside cover and the back cover as well. I haven't figured out how to put more then one picture in the post and get them to line up nicely. Still figuring this all out.
Hope everyone had a good Monday, on to Tuesday!!!

No comments:

< style type="text/css"> .commentNumber { border: 2px solid Black; padding: 5px; /*Modify the comment number's style here*/ } < script type="text/javascript"> (function () { var commentList, commentHeader, numBox, i, j; commentList = document.getElementById("comments-block"); if (commentList) { commentHeader = commentList.getElementsByTagName("dt"); for (i = 0, j = comm