Monday, September 13, 2010

Witchy Poo


Happy Monday everyone! Hope that everyone had a great weekend. Not to bad around here. Got our yard all cleaned up for the fall. Put pool away and our daughter yard toys. (she wasn't to crazy about all that) Here is what I worked on this weekend. Would have gotten her done if I hadn't lost my googlie eyes. Had to make a run to Michaels today and use that 50% off coupon. I got the Perfect Pearls jewel tons set by Ranger. Plus a girl can't pass up a good sale on paper, so picked up few sheets. (like I need any more paper).

So on to my Witch. Made this using the Mini Monster Cart. This again is for a swap I am hosting this time in Swap Meet on Facebook.
Thanks for looking.. Tomorrow pictures of the cute baby mini paint cans I made.. ya they are finally finished!!
< style type="text/css"> .commentNumber { border: 2px solid Black; padding: 5px; /*Modify the comment number's style here*/ } < script type="text/javascript"> (function () { var commentList, commentHeader, numBox, i, j; commentList = document.getElementById("comments-block"); if (commentList) { commentHeader = commentList.getElementsByTagName("dt"); for (i = 0, j = comm