Saturday, September 11, 2010

Ho..Ho..Ho..


Happy Saturday!! Hope that everyone has been enjoying their weekend so far. So I have yet another item I have made for a swap that I am in. This is for a Christmas card swap over on Facebook, in the group SWAP MEET!!! I really liked how it turned out. I thought about making more of my annual christmas card, but I like to make my hand stamped ones for Christmas.

So here it is. I used the Paper Doll Dress up cart for the Santa and his present bag. The gifts around the present were cut from a sheet of 12x12 patterened paper.

< style type="text/css"> .commentNumber { border: 2px solid Black; padding: 5px; /*Modify the comment number's style here*/ } < script type="text/javascript"> (function () { var commentList, commentHeader, numBox, i, j; commentList = document.getElementById("comments-block"); if (commentList) { commentHeader = commentList.getElementsByTagName("dt"); for (i = 0, j = comm