Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm a WINNER!!!

Happy Hump Day everyone!!!SOOO, I get a phone call this evening from a lady who sells close to my heart, well during the expo last weekend I filled a number of the drawing tickets and well I WON!!! I won a "FREE" class from Close to my Heart. The woman is willing to drive the 3 hours to come to my house to give the class. So I finished up one of the baby mini albums I was working on and gave it to the mother to be.. But forgot to take pictures of it. So I have told her she has to bring it back so I can take pictures.. I think it turned out pretty darn cute.. Now that I am just about finished with the other one I am working on I can move on to work on some of my own stuff for once. I do need to start working on some Halloween cards, and Thanksgiving cards, and will have to wait till I get my stuff to do my christmas cards. the next few weekends are going to be soo busy for me. Well just wanted to post something....

No comments:

< style type="text/css"> .commentNumber { border: 2px solid Black; padding: 5px; /*Modify the comment number's style here*/ } < script type="text/javascript"> (function () { var commentList, commentHeader, numBox, i, j; commentList = document.getElementById("comments-block"); if (commentList) { commentHeader = commentList.getElementsByTagName("dt"); for (i = 0, j = comm