Saturday, September 18, 2010

Snow lady.. :-)


I made this cute little snow person for a swap I am hosting. I used the Snow Friends cart and my new Peachy Keen stamps I got. After taking this picture I added a little more stickling along the top and bottom part of the red in the apron. Gave it that little something that I thought was missing. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. You still have some time to stop on over to crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com and join in on the Halloween Blog hop that is going on. Tune in tomorrow for another project!!

1 comment:

~Tammy~ said...

So cute! That's a lot of piecing!

< style type="text/css"> .commentNumber { border: 2px solid Black; padding: 5px; /*Modify the comment number's style here*/ } < script type="text/javascript"> (function () { var commentList, commentHeader, numBox, i, j; commentList = document.getElementById("comments-block"); if (commentList) { commentHeader = commentList.getElementsByTagName("dt"); for (i = 0, j = comm